IDROELETTRICA S.p.A., the data controller, wants the processing of your personal data to take place in the utmost transparency; therefore, it wishes to inform you of the following:
2. Any personal data provided by you when completing and sending the forms will be processed in order to:
- provide you with the answers to your questions;
- provide you with information about what’s new on this site.
The provision of your data for these purposes is optional and without consequences in case of denial of consent by you, but necessary to be able to provide you with the information.
The data will be processed and stored for the duration of the relationship established with you, and, subsequently, for the duration necessary to fulfil any legal obligations.
3. Personal data may be disclosed to third party suppliers of IDROELETTRICA S.p.A., for the sole purpose of carrying out activities strictly connected and necessary for the purposes specified in point 2 above.
We would like to inform you that Regulation 679/2016/EU provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data provided by you will be processed in paper and computerised manner for the completion of the product/service requested by you.
2. The provision of data is mandatory for the correct performance of the product/service requested by you and any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial continuation of the relationship.
3. The data will be communicated to other well-identified parties for the purpose of correctly carrying out the product/service requested by you, but will not be disseminated.
4. If, for the purposes of the correct completion of the product/service requested by you, the processing also concerns personal data falling within the category of "particular" data as indicated by art. 9 of Regulation 679/2016/EU, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person, the processing itself will be carried out within the limits indicated by the relevant General Authorisations of the Guarantor in paper and computerised manner.
These data may be communicated to other well-identified parties for the purpose of correctly carrying out the product/service requested by you, but will not be disseminated. The provision of this data is optional and any refusal to provide it could result in the failure or partial continuation of the relationship.
5. The data will be processed and stored for the duration of the contractual relationships established with you, and, subsequently, for the duration necessary to fulfil our legal obligations, to preserve your economic profile in order to rationalise the selection of customers and/or suppliers.
6. In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information to the interested party, the right to:
Access (art. 15 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Correction (art. 16 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Limitation (art. 18 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance (art. 20 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Opposition to processing (art. 21 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Revocation of consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent acquired before revocation (art. 7, par. 3 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (art. 51 EU Regulation no. 2016/679).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by certified email to the address [email protected] or registered letter with return receipt to the address IDROELETTRICA S.p.A., with registered office in Via Bellini, 2 - 41018 San Cesario sul Panaro (MO) Italy.
The data controller is IDROELETTRICA S.p.A., with registered office in Via Bellini, 2 - 41018 San Cesario sul Panaro (MO) Italy.
Responsible for the processing of personal data is Idroelettrica S.p.A., with registered office in Via Bellini, 2 41018 San Cesario sul Panaro (MO) Italy.
Data Protection Officer: Idroelettrica S.p.A.